- Size Chart
Mens Down Parka
Winter is coming. Well, bring it on.
Ekfors is built for adventurous people. For you. When you have an ambition to go further and stretch your limits. No matter how harsh the weather conditions are. Especially designed for the cold months, Ekfors is a waterproof down-filled parka for men. The 100% recycled and highly protective outer fabric is made to endure whatever Nature throws at you and to shield the premium Crystal Down® Dry filling. Ekfors has an adjustable and detachable hood, and both cuffs, collar and front zip are all designed to neutralise cold weather. This sustainable and durable down parka wil protect you through tough conditions as well as your everyday life.
- Waterproof - fully taped seams
- Crystal Down Dry ® DWR-treated down repells moist
- Double windflap on front
- Adjustable and detachable hood
- Collar separate from detachable hood
As main part of the Yeti logo for years, the red Y is an established symbol of exceptional quality, animal welfare and heritage of Yeti, the Down Specialist.
- Name : XD Honeycomc shell, 2-layer
- Composition : 100% recycled polyester
- Construction : 2-layer recycled fabric, 2-way stretch polyester with XD Tech membrane
- Colour : Black
- Hydrostatic head : 10000 mm
- Breathability : 10000 mm
- Name : Recycled rip-stop nylon
- Composition : 100% recycled polyamide
- Construction : woven fabric
- Colour : Black
- Name : Crystal down dry
- Type : 90/10 700+ European down - water repellant
- Mixing ratio : 90/10
- Fill power (EU): : 700+ cuin
- Fill power (US): : 760+ cuin
The measurements above are body measurements. To get the correct dimensions of your body please follow the instructions below:
Measure the circumference horizontally around the fullest part of your chest.
Wrap it around (under your armpits, around your shoulder blades and back to the front).
Measure the circumference horizontally once around the waist.
Your natural waistline is located above your belly button and below your rib cage.
Don´t suck in your stomach!
Measure the circumference horizontally once around your hips.
Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around the other hip and back to where you started.
Make sure the tape is over the largest part of your buttocks.
|1. Chest (cm)||81||87||93||99||105||111|
|2. Waist (cm)||65||71||77||83||89||95|
|3. Hip (cm)||89||95||101||107||113||119|
|1. Chest (cm)||93||99||105||111||117||123|
|2. Waist (cm)||81||87||93||99||105||111|
|3. Hip (cm)||92||98||104||110||116||122|