Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all deliveries from Nordisk Company A/S, Papirfabrikken 74, 8600 Silkeborg, Denmark (VAT: DK34484635) for customers ordering goods at Nordisk's online shop www.nordisk.co.uk
1. Final contract
There is a final and binding agreement between you and Nordisk Company A/S when your order has been confirmed by Nordisk Company A / S. Nordisk Company A/S sends an invoice to you by e-mail when the order has been accepted and shipped. The receipt for the order, which is received immediately after your submission of the order, does not constitute an order confirmation.
You can only buy products at Nordisk's online shop as a private consumer and not as a business customer.
2. Prices, fees and freight
All prices are inclusive of VAT. The current price is the one stated on Nordisk's online shop for the product concerned on the date of the ordering.
Nordisk Company A/S reserves the right to change prices that may have been incorrectly stated on Nordisk's online shop. Nordisk Company A/S reserves the right to change prices, fees and / or other costs stated on Nordisk's online shop at any time.
Orders above £50 are sold with postage and packing included. A small order charge will be added to orders less than £50. Goods will usually be sent using a signed-for service such as UPS.
If the order is accepted by Nordisk Company A/S on weekdays before 12:00, you package will normally be shipped the same day and delivered within the next 2-3 days by a signed for service such as UPS. All packages are sent from Nordisk Freizeit GmbH, Max-Weber-Strasse 16, 25451 Quickborn, Germany.
Nordisk Company A/S reserves the right to exclude persons from purchasing through Nordisk's online shop.
Nordisk Company A/S is not obliged to deliver goods that are sold out of stock.
4. Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel your purchase.
- The right of cancellation applies for 14 days and the period is calculated from the day you received the goods.
- If the last day to use the right of withdrawal is on a Saturday, Sunday, public holiday, constitution day, December 24 or December 31, the deadline expires on the following working day.
- The cancellation deadline is met if you send an email notice that you wish to cancel your purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org before the withdrawal period has expired.
- The product must be returned to Ark Consultants UK Ltd no later than 14 days from the date you have informed us that you wish to use the right of cancellation.
- The product must be returned in unused condition, in original packaging and incl. hangtags.
- Contact us for returns information: email@example.com or 01524 287287 alternatively please contact us on webchat at nordisk.co.uk
- The purchaser is responsible for the cost/carriage of the items to be returned.
All goods are sold with warranty according to your statutory rights, which apply for the original purchaser only. Any claims on warranty require proof of purchase. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
6. Exchanging a product
- If you want to change your item to another size, colour or style, you need to place a new order at Nordisk's online shop and send your item back as described above. Please remember to note your new & old order numbers when contacting us for the exchange.
- The purchaser is responsible for the cost/carriage of the items to be exchanged.
7. Faulty goods
Nordisk Company A/S grants a warranty period of 12 months for all goods under the Sale of Goods Act. The warranty means that you can complain about construction defects and deficiencies of the goods within 12 months from the receipt of the goods. Therefore, the warranty does not apply to wear and tear or if a product has been used inappropriately. If you wish to complain about a product, please contact our customer service immediately after you have discovered the error on telephone 01524 287287 or by sending pictures and description to email@example.com
We take complaints very seriously. If you feel that we really have fallen short of your expectations, please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will listen to what you have to say and respond within 14 days.
8. Legal Information
Nordisk Company A/S contracts the supply of goods to local distributors.
UK distributor company details. Ark Consultants UK Ltd. Limited, Lowbrook Barn, Lancaster, LA2 6AL.
Tel: 0044 (0) 1524 822084. Email: email@example.com Webchat: www.nordisk.co.uk