- Size Chart
Women's Twin Down Coat
Mix and match your style to fit the conditions with this incredible versatile 3 in 1 coat for women. Use it as a standalone down coat, a waterproof breathable hardshell or combine the two to make a full blown element fighter. It offers great flexibility for nearly all year use and lets you look great no matter what coat version you are currently wearing. With fully taped seams, the hardshell is completely waterproof and the down filling is DWR coated, allowing you to stay warm even in moist conditions. Unlike similar twin jackets, the Liz jackets adapt perfectly to their counterpart, making the connectors completely invisible. By reversing the down jacket, the connectors stay our of sight, when detached from the shell. The hood, cuffs and hem are adjustable and the jacket features side pockets in both layers.Weight: 935 g, size S
- Outer and inner jacket can be disconnected
- Waterproof - fully taped seams
- Crystal Down Dry ® DWR-treated down repells moist (140 g, size S)
- Adjustable hood on shell jacket
- Velcro cuffs on shell jacket
- 2-way zipper on shell jacket
- Adjustable hem on both jackets
- elastic cuffs on inner jacket
- Inner jacket is reversible for a fresh look
As main part of the Yeti logo for years, the red Y is an established symbol of exceptional quality, animal welfare and heritage of Yeti, the Down Specialist.
- Name : XD Honeycomc shell, 2-layer
- Composition : 100% recycled polyester
- Construction : 2-layer recycled fabric, 2-way stretch polyester with XD Tech membrane
- Hydrostatic head : 10000 mm
- Breathability : 10000 mm
- Colour : Black
- Name : Lightweight nylon
- Composition : 100% nylon
- Colour : Smoke pearl
- Name : Crystal down dry
- Type : 90/10 700+ European down - water repellant
- Mixing ratio : 90/10
- Fill power (EU): : 700+ cuin
- Fill power (US): : 760+ cuin
The measurements above are body measurements. To get the correct dimensions of your body please follow the instructions below:
Measure the circumference horizontally around the fullest part of your chest.
Wrap it around (under your armpits, around your shoulder blades and back to the front).
Measure the circumference horizontally once around the waist.
Your natural waistline is located above your belly button and below your rib cage.
Don´t suck in your stomach!
Measure the circumference horizontally once around your hips.
Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around the other hip and back to where you started.
Make sure the tape is over the largest part of your buttocks.
|1. Chest (cm)||81||87||93||99||105||111|
|2. Waist (cm)||65||71||77||83||89||95|
|3. Hip (cm)||89||95||101||107||113||119|
|1. Chest (cm)||93||99||105||111||117||123|
|2. Waist (cm)||81||87||93||99||105||111|
|3. Hip (cm)||92||98||104||110||116||122|