Funky outdoor living for large groups
The Vanaheim 24 is your very own portable fantasy castle. Shaped like a house, with two big windows at each end, lots of ground level D-windows and a large double entrance, this tent offers endless possibilities for a group or an event. Lots of space for a small family or glamping luxury for two people – and if you want to install a double bed inside, the middle pole can be left out. It offers great space, light and ventilation with the comfort of cotton. The Vanaheim can be upgraded to ultimate luxury by adding the tailored zip-in groundsheet and extra sleeping cabins.
Watch the build-up instructions on our Youtube-channel Nordisk TV.
- Fits up to 16 people (or 71 kids)
- Lots of space for large groups and events
- Great atmosphere and living comfort
- Large side windows with fold-up curtains
- Six ground level D-windows with curtains and mesh
- Sides can be partially rolled up
- Tailored cotton stuff sack for easy packing
- Fits the Kari range of tarps
- Tailored zip-in groundsheet available
- Fits two inner cabins (each cabin fits 3 persons)
The story behind the name
Home of the Vanir
Vanaheim (Vanaheimr) means “home of the Vanir” and is one of the Nine Worlds in Norse mythology. Contrary to the younger and more martial gods of Æsir, the Vanir were a group of gods associated with fertility, wisdom, and the ability to see into the future. Vanaheim was also the place of birth of the Van god Njord (Njörðr), which is the reason why it became the home of the Vanir.
Composition: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Construction: Technical Weave with breathable finish
Weight: 200 g/m2