- Size Chart
Womens Elegant Down Insulated Coat
Tana is an elegant women’s down coat, made from sustainable materials that will keep you looking great and feeling warm. Promise.
With fully taped seams no rain will penetrate your shell and the intelligent membrane is constantly adjusting the breathability, according to your body temperature and humidity. Additionally, the coat is insulated with sustainable Crystal Down Dry, which breathes and insulates better than any other material. The brushed recycled polyester shell fabric adds elegance and style and Tana is destined to become your new favorite jacket. The hood is both adjustable and detachable, making this jacket even more flexible and suited for heavy use from autumn till spring.
- Waterproof - fully taped seams
- Crystal Down Dry ® DWR-treated down repells moist
- Adjustable and detachable hood
- Windflap to protect front zipper
- Separate collar
- Rib knit storm cuffs
- The model is 175 cm and wearing size S
- Garment measurement:
- WidthChest : 48 cm
- LengthBack : 96 cm
- Sleeve length : 61 cm
- WeightSizeX : 1080 g (S)
- WeightFillingSizeX : 150 g (S)
This products is PFC free
- Name : XD city shell, 2-layer
- Composition : 100% recycled polyester
- Construction : Brushed laminate with XD Tech Membrane
- Hydrostatic head : 10000 mm
- Breathability : 10000 mm
- Colour : Black
- Name : Recycled rip-stop nylon
- Composition : 100% recycled polyamide
- Construction : woven fabric
- Colour : Black
- Name : Crystal down
- Type : 90/10 700+ European down - water repellant
- Mixing ratio : 90/10
- Fill power (EU): : 700+ cuin
- Fill power (US): : 760+ cuin
The measurements above are body measurements. To get the correct dimensions of your body please follow the instructions below:
Measure the circumference horizontally around the fullest part of your chest.
Wrap it around (under your armpits, around your shoulder blades and back to the front).
Measure the circumference horizontally once around the waist.
Your natural waistline is located above your belly button and below your rib cage.
Don´t suck in your stomach!
Measure the circumference horizontally once around your hips.
Start at one hip and wrap the tape measure around your rear, around the other hip and back to where you started.
Make sure the tape is over the largest part of your buttocks.
|1. Chest (cm)||81||87||93||99||105||111|
|2. Waist (cm)||65||71||77||83||89||95|
|3. Hip (cm)||89||95||101||107||113||119|
|1. Chest (cm)||93||99||105||111||117||123|
|2. Waist (cm)||81||87||93||99||105||111|
|3. Hip (cm)||92||98||104||110||116||122|